Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

Evil bow scanning.

Cheesy story: an aggressive anti-globalist Vulcan goes on a killing spree, because some science people scanned his bow??? I don’t know, but I think this kind of behavior is highly illegal in most countries (meaning killing people, not bow scanning). Anyway, if I ever meet a Vulcan, I sure as hell won’t scan his bow.

The art and animation are very good, though.

GALAPAGOS GALAPAGOS

Antropomorphic shit...

...but beautifully done, and that's what counts.

Arrogancy: Chapter 3 (SV) Arrogancy: Chapter 3 (SV)

Mediocre shit.

Learn to optimize your shit (5MB, come on)... and learn some basic direction skills. I mean, the fight went in the same pace as the conversations, which made the fight as exciting as the dialog (which wasn't to exciting in the first place). Your style reminded me of "To kill an assassin" but with no animation at all, that series was way cooler. To sum it up, awful sound effects (plok, plak), tame music, nippleless tits (in an uncool way), background graphics didn't blend in at all with the drawn graphics... as said before as mediocre as hell.

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Nice

Nice graphics, but the engine needs working. Is that troll-woman making up the bills in Euro's, I'm losing more money than I should for what I bought. I liked the riddles, although I think that 'riddle' is a better answer of the hobbit's riddle, it's more cool:)

RobSuperSonic responds:

LOL,
Yes she was talking in Euro's.
I told here to talk in GP.
Thanks for your debug and sharp eye.

The Ghetto Stripper The Ghetto Stripper

Sexy

This was sexy in a gross kind of way. That sexy mama made me laugh and puke at the same time.